Hockey Community Helpers
- To examine another community in Canada and identify the differences and similarities between that community and their own.
Compare and Contrast Hockey Communities
- Students compare and contrast their local hockey community to the hockey community of another town/city in Canada.
Community Hockey Jersey
- Students investigate an Inuit, Acadian and Prairie community in Canada. Students identify the differences and similarities between that community and their own.
Then and Now
- Students become familiar with a hockey player’s equipment and function within the traditional game of hockey.
Hockey: Continuity and Change
- Students explore what hockey looked like 100 years ago and now, observing similarities and differences.